PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

more options for trainer card

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

cutiecutekate's Avatarcutiecutekate
like change the color and give more options for trainer hairstyles and clothings :3 and accessories for the trainer like caps and ear rings and bracelets and hair pins and so on pleaseeeee (and more hair colors, maybe with a color slider so we can pick ourselves, and what about two color hair?) ^w^ + it would add more personality to each site and everyone likes customising lol - its probably lots of work and ik the art team is already busy with all else =w= also if u know the trainercards from the trainercard maker, it would be really cool if we could display 3 or 6 (one row or two) of our favorite pokemon in there, like maybe as an option instead of the badges because not everyone cares for badges? and maybe a few frames to chose for around (above, under) the trainer because that space is a bit empty lol ~
avatar art by Res0nare & signature art by Goat-Nerd :3 ← click 💕
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by cutiecutekate

- its probably lots of work and ik the art team is already busy with all else =w=
They're working on it, but there's a lot to work on.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
cutiecutekate's Avatarcutiecutekate
ohhhh nice, happy to see changes in the future :3
Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
I'm really glad I saw this, thanks. I've been thinking for awhile now that the art team would be smart to add a "hand" tab to the trainer customization page. So that instead of the default raised fist, we could choose to hold a small item - a fork or pencil or poke ball, for example - or make a different gesture -like a peace sign or a wave. But I know and respect that the awesome art team here must be swamped... and I also am aware that Niet is axtively building a new version of this game so... I can understand that Trainer cards are not a priority. I just wonder if Trainer customization will even be in the new game.
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
i give support for this it sounds grait idea on the most part i would love more things for my caricter and can i ask what new game are u talking about
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
Anabear64's AvatarAnabear64
I love this idea! especially the hair colors, we eneed unnatural hair colors! my hair is almost always purple or green irl haha happy to see it's being considered
  • Please Click!!!
  • My Shop!
Lv. 65 — 5,673 / 12,871
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 98%
Docile nature
Much love, have a good day 😊💜
Enbees's AvatarEnbees

QUOTE originally posted by Anabear64

I love this idea! especially the hair colors, we eneed unnatural hair colors! my hair is almost always purple or green irl haha happy to see it's being considered
Same! Mine is pastel pink right now, so I'd love a light pink option!
Current Type Race score = 540
Saving for Memory Stick!
412/200
All art by me.
Nikkichu's AvatarNikkichu
Glad i saw this, i personally would like longer hair length options and accessories as my own hair is more than halfway down my back, and all the options are more or less short hairstyles 😅
Pfp credit TaylorTrap622 on Twitter/X
shiaspj's Avatarshiaspj
I mean you could always find or make a trainer card template, or attach an image to your profile. Would be nice to have some different hairstyles etc though!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page