PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 123··· 678

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

Spoilers for today's Pokemon Presents, and for the Scarlet / Violet DLC

I'm serious, big spoilers

Dipplin! D i p p l i n. So tiny, apple of my eye
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

spoilers

Dipplin :3 It's a toffee apple, there's so much potential for its shiny
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
161/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

Spoilers for The Teal Mask, plus image

I've got a lot of big feelings about The Teal Mask's story, and by extension about whether Pokemon can still be classified as an RPG, but I'm aware i'm probably an outlier with my feelings so I won't put them here What I will say is that Okidogi's shiny is legitimately hideous, and as a result Okidogi's melan has the potential to either be hideous as well or beautifully perfect, no inbetween, and I'm hyped to find out
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

I love poltchageist and sinischa, and their shinies!!

Spoilers for Cassopiea

Alright. I venemhently despise people who don't mark spoilers. Even more when reading FF. I was reading this really funny chatfic, until SOMEBODY DECIDED TO CAUSUALLY MENTION WHO CASSOPIEA WAS- Bro. Although Penny already had it coming, but was that NECESSARY? Now I know who Cassopiea everything is ruined :( Oh well. I also know what happens in Area Zero This is like the first game that has intricate plot...
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Me: What's a DLC Me: OH IT'S AN EXPANSION PACK LOL I just realized. I want the expansion pack. I want it!!
SleepyCryptid's AvatarSleepyCryptid
I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, or if there's a better place to ask this, buuuut it's a site related question for the mods.

Question

Regarding Koraidon, Miraidon, Walking Wake, Iron Leaves and any other legendary paradoxes— will they be obtained the same way that the other paradox forms are, via data volumes? Like,,, suicune>>walking wake or cyclizar>>korai/mirai? Or will they have summon items, since they're technically legendary or based on legendaries? If this question isn't allowed to be answered either, that's fine too, I'm just curious ^^
» Cryptid || 19 || She/They « PMs open, please label them properly Pfp by Silver Raven!
credit
Background from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse F2U code by Gumshoe
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by SleepyCryptid

I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, or if there's a better place to ask this, buuuut it's a site related question for the mods.

Question

Regarding Koraidon, Miraidon, Walking Wake, Iron Leaves and any other legendary paradoxes— will they be obtained the same way that the other paradox forms are, via data volumes? Like,,, suicune>>walking wake or cyclizar>>korai/mirai? Or will they have summon items, since they're technically legendary or based on legendaries? If this question isn't allowed to be answered either, that's fine too, I'm just curious ^^
Sorry, that's not something we can answer. You'll have to wait and see!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
satori's Avatarsatori
asking here since the topic i'm thinking of is in an odd sort of half-spoiler, half-not-spoiler limbo

potential spoilers; not dlc, not main game either

in which "wave" will walking wake and iron leaves be released in? will they be bundled with the dlc pokemon, or will they have their own exclusive wave solely for them?

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page