PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adoption shelter undo reload button

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Cuteypup1000's AvatarCuteypup1000
junior.pngd.png
Title: so I'm scrolling through the shelter and passed 4 legandaries and cant go back to get them because I hit reload before it processed what was there. What if we find a shelter mon we want to adopt but end up hitting the reload button for one reason or another? Well now were screwed out of that pokemon because its unlikely to show up again. Hince the undo reload button for the shelter.
Avatar made by LeViAn WoNdEr thanks dude; if you need drawings go to him he makes good stuff!
QuirkyRabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyRabbit
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
If you have the QoL script, and it is set to highlight something you are looking for, the text that says "X found!" also has the side benefit of moving the reload buttons downward. This makes it harder to reload accidentally if the filter has picked up something you want. (Although the difference is not as noticeable on mobile, my fat fingers have accidentally reloaded despite the found message several times on mobile.) It's not exactly what you're asking for, but it might help.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Cuteypup1000's AvatarCuteypup1000
junior.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

If you have the QoL script, and it is set to highlight something you are looking for, the text that says "X found!" also has the side benefit of moving the reload buttons downward. This makes it harder to reload accidentally if the filter has picked up something you want. (Although the difference is not as noticeable on mobile, my fat fingers have accidentally reloaded despite the found message several times on mobile.) It's not exactly what you're asking for, but it might help.
My brain didn't get most of what this said but I picked up "it doesn't work as well on moble" which is what I use
starxstruck's Avatarstarxstruck
superior.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cuteypup1000

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

My brain didn't get most of what this said but I picked up "it doesn't work as well on moble" which is what I use
if you're not aware, QoL is a userscript that adds additional features to fields, shelter, lab, and others-- this is still useful for the times you accedentally hit the reload button, but i don't see much use for it.
hello!! please feed :]
Lv. 57 — 7,480 / 12,399
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
*pfp credits to official mdzs audio drama

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page