PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dojo Notification Fix

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

donuts3132's Avatardonuts3132
ultra.pnge.png
Suggestion Title: Consolidate Dojo Notifications Suggestion Summary: When gathering training bags from dojos, there should be a button that allows the notification for collecting bags to only show up once the maximum bags have been found. For example, if you have three pokemon in the dojo that aren't doing a training regimen, you'll get three notifications telling you when they find bags. If there could be just one notification to tell you how many bags the pokemon have found OR a notification that alerts you once the max number of bags can be found (in the example, eighteen), it'd make for a cleaner notification list. Positive points: It'd clean up the notification list. Plus, instead of just remaining in your notification list when one pokemon finds a bag, it'll wait until your pokemon have found the maximum bags and send it then. Negative points: It's somewhat useless if you only have one pokemon at the dojo. Plus, it might require an overhaul of the notification system for the dojo since it also individually tells you when a pokemon is done with their training regimen. There might also be people who just want to get a few training bags at a time (less than six per pokemon), and this wouldn't benefit them. Reason For Consideration: Less notifications is better, if you ask me. It's annoying to see the notifications pop when I've done only a few interactions only to tell me my dojo pokemon have found only a single bag. Consolidating the notifications will make this better.
ultra.pnge.png
bump
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
It is useful to know if "six bags" is one Pokémon finding six of them, which needs attention, or two of them finding three each, which doesn't.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ultra.pnge.png
True. So, perhaps there can be a toggle for this notification that can set off once the maximum bags are collected?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page