PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️The Nimbus Narrative ☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

RailaRoxie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-grass.pngRailaRoxie
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Selling this Melan Deino for 1,600 At least half must be paid in ZC, but I will accept other currencies at the following rate: 1 | 5 | 5,000 I will also accept summon_las.png Red Soul Dews in lieu of a portion of payment, valued at 25 each.
Additionally any other special in my UFT fields can also be requested here. For the most part everything will follow pricing from this DP chart below!

DP Price Chart

EHP Shiny Albino
1,280 4 20 20k 6 30 30k
2,560 8 40 40k 12 60 60k
3,840 12 60 80k 18 90 90k
5,120 16 80 80k 24 120 120k
6,400 20 100 100k 30 180 180k
7,680 24 120 120k 36 180 180k
8,960 28 140 140k 42 210 210k
10,240 32 160 160k 48 240 240k

Raila / Sorrel | Early 20s

I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv @ shop or just send a trade!
Signature Credit (because there are NOT enough characters for me to credit in the signature itself :p) Code @ Neonyan Divider @ animatedglittergraphics-n-more PFP @ Pokemon Trading Card Game Pagedoll @ PFQ (Edited by me to match Eri's face paint with permission) TR Code @Kieri
Teal Mask

Teal Mask

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A teal mask patterned after the face of an ogre. It is believed that Ogerpon lost it long ago.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +6,711,080
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Teal Mask

Teal Mask

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A teal mask patterned after the face of an ogre. It is believed that Ogerpon lost it long ago.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +6,711,080
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Ogerpon sprite edited with permission
Type Race Leader Feedback Summary of Ratings Average Rating: 4.75 I have been rated 4.6 1 time. I have been rated 4.7 1 time. I have been rated 4.8 4 times.

2023 (Average Rating: 4.725)

March 2023

Type Team Points Leader Rating
flying.png 129,379 (182 players) 4.8/5 (14 Fragments)
Feedback
- Best of the three so far (under the new format). Thank you for keeping the Main team clicklist updated, separate and unsorted. :-) - Mrrrp - Moral was high and there was great communication! - RailaRoxie did a fantastic job of keeping the team thread updated (member list, click list, V-wave chart, mascots). This was a great thread to be a part of, lots of activity, people offering tips and helping each other out =) - Leader kept good contact with the team. They updated the main post often and provided a lot of useful tips. - Was suuuuper active and an awesome leader ^w^ - Very kind if you do it again come back to our team!! - did amazing 💖 - thank you for being awesome! - Idk - This was fun! I wish I could have been more active 😅

July 2023

normal.png 155,958 (192 players) 4.7/5 (12 Fragments)
Feedback
- Thank you for being so awesome! Looking forward to racing with you again xx - Thank so much for a great type race! - She was kind and organised - was nice and friendly - Participated in the chat fairly often/ More information posted than absolutely necessary - Our team leader was the most special team leader that I've ever had. She contantly updated the type race thread as a team leader, reminded us to hatch our eggs, tried her hardest, and even gave us small motivational speeches. - So so lovely, really encouraging and supportive and always posted about progress and accomplishments! I think they handled everything really smoothly - I think my only suggestion would be to try minimising the tabs of mascots, specials, and the like! - They were great! Really organized and on top of updating the thread and clicklist, and was really friendly and fun to work with as well!! - RailaRoxie was a great leader and I can't wait to meet up with her in another TR. - I wasn’t online for much of the TR, but when I was, our leader was doing really well! <3 - I loved how clear everything was and the info was easily accessible!

September 2023

steel.png 156,728 (192 players) 4.8/5 (14 Fragments)
Feedback
- Good job on being the TR leader! :) You were very helpful and interacted with the thread a lot. Have a good day! - Absolutely amazing job and keeping everything up to date + verrry positive towards everyone, Bravo! - You were a great leader! - nice - They were really cool and very supportive! Would definitely love to be on a team with them as leader again :D - I know we didn't place too high, but I still think you did the best you could do. :) - The TR was a lot of fun, the group was somewhat engaging which was nice. - they were very on top of keeping the clicklist updated, also really loved the idea of displaying all the specials hatched during the race <3 - thank you for being on top of things! much better than my last few tr team leaders - Our Leader did a Good Job!!!! I'm glad we have a User Leader this time than before that I was in have No Users so we just got the ( System ) Instead.... - I liked how they set up the thread and continued to post and update as the race went on! - I have no basis as I've only been here for this one, but hey it was fun. Thank - This was my first active Type Race. The clicklists were really appreciated! - The did a great job! - ver fuuun! - I had lots of fun this Type Race! You're a great team leader :) - Treated everyone fair and kindly, I had fun! - Thank you, it was my first time tho - Rlly like them! Wish for them to my team leader again

November 2023

fairy.png 165,325 (202 players) 4.6/5 (11 Fragments)
Feedback
- Very nice team leader. Didn't interact in the thread too much though - I love you - They did a wonderful job! I appreciated thge tips! - You're so coolio! You were a very good leader! - They weren't very active and didn't add me to clicklist - Wonderful work and exceedingly kind, thank you for a fun first TR <3 - Very engaged, good job! - amazing leader!! :D - you did an awesome job leading the team!! you were active with keeping the main post updated and interacting with other team members in the thread, and you went out of your way to offer help to the team. it made being on the team a great experience! - Lovely work. Prompt, too! - While I didn't have time to interact with the rest of the team myself, our leader was super organised and had a chart of what everyone was hunting and gave loads of encouragement. - ♥ You did an amazing job, and I hope I get to have you as a team leader again in a future type race! :D ♥ - good game everyone - very great leader .very 🐬 - you did amazing! - RailaRoxie did an amazing job leading our team this month! - Loveed this type race so much! This was a great type race and I hope to have you again on one of my future teams! - idk i don’t know em - They were very engaged with the team thread as well as kind and encouraging! - i always enjoy being on a team with them :] - ♡ - they were great with communication and updating the thread

2024 (Average Rating: 4.8)

March 2024

fighting.png 247,710 (234 players) 4.8/5 (14 Fragments)
Feedback
- Great job! - I had a lot of fun I hope to see you another type race! - You were great, we hatched many specials! - Spreadsheets were excellent! - So sweet, encouraging, and helpful! ❤ - super kind and helpful, they put in a lot of good effort even though the rest of the team didn't have high activity. would rate 6 out of 5 if i could - Very helpful, lots of handy tips and advice. Thank you - Helpful, friendly and active throughout the whole race! Really nice experience! - good job!! - Super helpful and very communicative! - Very organized and I felt included! Loved it and had fun! - Great information and very prompt responses to inquires - Great job keeping everything together :D - Thank you very much for all your encouragement and work inside the team thread. You're the most dedicated type leader I've ever had. Hopefully I will have the pleasure of having you as a type race leader again. See you around. - Fun team - Loved working with them, they were a very good hypeman for out team despite us not doing so well - fuuun! - yipee - Raila updated us frequently and really rallied us as a team!! It was my first type race and I enjoyed the challenge and Raila made it a lot of fun <3

April 2024

dark.png 304,574 (262 players) 4.8/5 (14 Fragments)
Feedback
- really good tr, thanks for keeping everything updated! - So involved with the team. Thankyou - I unfortunately wasn't as active this month as I wanted to be, but from what I've seen whenever I checked in the thread you were super active and encouraging to everyone, I'd love to be lead by you again! ^^ - They had great tips and were super encouraging <3 - Amazinggg - GGS everyone - Fantastic Leadership! - Great teamwork and was very encouraging and active in the thread - Our group leader did a great job, and although I wasn't able to do much in the chat, I feel like they had a great point of leadership! - I didn't sign up to the thread, just lurked but I think you were a great leader! Loved all the posts you did with tips for how to best utilize the bonus days, I'm a returning player so it really helped me a bunch. TY for making this race enjoyable! - I was gonna hunt but didn’t have time lol, sirry - You rock! - Best - I didn't participate in the thread but I appreciated all the tips for the bonus days! I think we're on the same team next month too :3 - Great leader <3 - A cool person xD - they helped me hunt for morpeko so they are my hero - It was a great time!! It was my first TR on this site so I dont really know what leaders are typically like but you were super involved and present throughout and that was really great :) - I didn't interact much with my team, but the information and resources the leader gave in the forum was amazing and wonderfully helpful as a new player!
Hisuian Zorua (Currently Unnamed)
hello from the testing server lil guy! such a pretty melan :D -Flotteur -------------------------------------- ~♡~♡~ HE'S JUST A GUY!!! -fauxpawz ~♡~♡~
Stantler (Currently Unnamed)
HERE'S TO SERVER ANARCHY >:D - catstronaut Deer ~ CQ So pretty!! Have a good journey!! :D -Papersquid26 stopped by sceoh's farm for some sweets then was sent on her way :) signes by blackandblue who gave some nice headscratches, treats and admires before sending onward. - Gogoats (aka. Skiddo) Such a pretty girl! :D - Xirin Oh deer! :] - TwoStudCounselor Ooo pretty porpol deer! :0 - Pebblez hi - austindodgen Christmas in june!! - Dana WOO CHAOS! - Vaninova That's a weird looking horse -Bioshocking nice kity. Im esleepy - MajikkanCat bic deer -bassil safe travels!!! :D - Caelus That's a good deer. - Cele oh the melan is cute as hecc ;o; stop giving me more hunts to work through xD - BearlyZeke DEER!! so cuteee!! - mitosis omg u visit twice in the same day?? lucky!! - Dana ohh so blue.. safe travels blue creature ^_^ ~fridaythe14th welcome to union station! we hope you have a safe trip! -union --- hello friend!!! I hope your journey is a good one!! <3 - Micaiah hello!! have fun on your journey!! - Zenon Have a good trip! - Kyuubi I hope you enjoy your trip around Sally Quest!! - Turbuggy Good thing I have Lots of Snacks to send along the way! -Emma Aruna
Fidough (Currently Unnamed)
Trevor was here! -CrazyCr0w
Willow
Hi from Cavitate :^< hi from zeith ! yo - luxluna hello! - sunleo so cute! - zetha hello from the testing group!! -cuporyce
Candy Corn
I don't know how to explain it, but he definitely looks like a trick-or-treater - Ignitus good luck on your journey candy corn! - starsinthewind
Furfrou (Currently Unnamed)
I love how everyone's just trading shinies and deltas in this little testing server. Well, time to perpetuate the cycle now. -AloeLavender Test gang! -Sagidamas/Winterbraid/Nyxxie
Lucifer
what a gorgeous fella! - luxluna ---- vaguely funny to trade pix for pix -hatthecat ---- cocoa puff.............. - home / lappland ---- Gave him a lil smooch on the forehead! :) - CheshirePurrloin
Nightrider
Hello!!!! I love your Nightrider!! thank you!!! -XerxesLeFan
Inerva
Test site squad let's gooo!!! It's so funny to get this as one of my first WTs since I was just considering hunting this one because of Indigo Park, haha! -Sagidamas/Winterbraid Leaving a crumb of Zophan Cookie behind for the truly wicked. Pass it on! ^^ ~Eltafez Inerva in the WT network, what crimes will she commit? - Webber ___ Hatthecat WT Anarchy ------ the absolute chaos going on here is gold,,, I love it hehe - Valenoir Oh my what a sweet thief! - Roki she is dark and twisted...... i love her - Shirarisun Such a pretty baby!! I’ll send her along her way to steal meet new people! -Lpric0457 Such a cool guy. - KoayZQ
Wolf AKA knife magikarp / mcchicken from mcdonalds / crunchwrap supreme
This is the second time ive gotten to have her in my farm, and i am just as honored! :] -sun, again ~~~ got from the WT spree on test server! <3 passing her on! - applekrisps ~~~ gotta pass her on, unfortunately. my dream mon in my dream nature, maybe one day you'll come home :'3. - himi ~♡~♡~ KNIFE MAGIKARP???? 10/10 no notes sending her back out into the wild west -fauxpawz ~♡~♡~ Good knife magibork. Good girl! -MLEM --- oh my god knife magikarp is the best name I've ever seen - Amieg --- I LOVE HER -union --- shes so cool - justicebeetle I seen her twice now ~~~ I know this is a testing time but I'm losing my mind at her presence alone... She's beautiful! Time for her to resume her WT journey. -Tozik ---- Let's make more people know how lovely she is! - Ravet ---- I held her for a long time. Very fluffy -foxzebra ~~~~ One of the melans I would love to hatch most but I don't have the luck, patience or financial capacity to hunt her. 10/10 good puppy <3 ~ Roki ~~~~ i am delighted by knife magikarp. may her journey be swift and bright. -hyephyep ~~~~ I have had the fleeting and ephemeral privilege of owning this lovely girl on the test server. I will miss her. She's perfect in every way. Look at her nature. Look at her gorgeous colours. She's a queen. - Cele ~~~~ Good pupper :3 -ryrow ~~~~ crunchwrap supreme i love you so dearly. be safe out there, happy travels! <3 - houndstone

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page