PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wider Range in Trainer Skin Tone

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

demizorua's Avatardemizorua
Suggestion Title: Wider Range in Trainer Skin Tone Suggestion Summary: Adding more skin tones to the trainer customization system to better reflect the scope of skin tones of the playerbase. The current six available skin tones on PFQ aren't very varied from each other; functionally, there are two white skin tones, one orange-y tan skin tone, and three different shades of black skin tones. The below image is color picked from the trainer editor in Photoshop, taking both the base color and the shading color for each of the six options.
As you can see, there is a fairly sizeable gap in the center of the scale. While I understand that it isn't necessary, it would be nice to have more skin tones available so that the playerbase is better able to represent themselves via the customization system. It may also be nice to extend this change to the hair colors as well, although I understand that change would require more work, as all hair styles would have to be recolored. Positives: - Would allow players to better represent themselves using the trainer customization system - Presumably fairly easy to implement, as it would require less work than fully designing a new outfit or hairstyle Negatives: - Already existing players would have to pay the 10gp fee to change their skin tone from its current state Reasons for Consideration: I know that the artists are already planning on / working on adding more options to the trainer customization system, however I couldn't find anything indicating that more skin tones would be one of these changes. Ever since I first joined PFQ years ago, and since returning to the site more recently, I've been a bit frustrated with the options for skin tones for the custom trainer, since there is a fairly large gap which does not include my own, nor any of my siblings' skin tones in it. This definitely isn't a high-priority suggestion, but it may make for a nice quality of life change to be able to better see myself in the trainer that is supposed to be representing "me" on the site.
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
This is in the works as well, so I'll be moving it to approved :)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
Definitely ❤ And there should be more clothing options, like skirts
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page