PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

GP/ZC Lottery

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Suggestion Title: A Gp/ZC Lottery! Suggestion Summary: A lottery with GP or ZC once a month. You can buy a ticket for, say, 5gp/5zc, and at the end a winner or two is drawn. The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have to win! The tickets could be sold in the shop. Positive points: It would be a great way for people with little GP/ZC to get more! Negative points: Some people might get very rich. Reason For Consideration: I just think it might be a fun add-on to the site. Simple as that! :)
DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy
ace.pnge.png
First of all,great idea!Second of all,the summary of rejected suggestions states that Zophan Canisters may only be obtained via direct purchase.Gold Poké may be obtained via Scouring or trading with other Users.Other methods of obtaining either are not supported at this time.
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3
True, but people trade ZC all the time, and you wouldn't be buying more, just betting that you will earn more on what you already have. (Like if you have GP, you can only buy GP tickets, and ZC, only ZC tickets) Either way, just a GP lottery would be cool. :)
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Allow me to point over this forum right to these rules. I shall be using this as a basis for my argument. Something like this will be under the official contest. Because of that, I would assume staff will probably follow the rules they set up. The most important rule I feel that should be noted is this one:

QUOTE originally posted by Boop

You may NOT require an entry fee to participate. The only exception to this is a raffle where ALL items entered must be redistributed, and everyone must get a prize of reasonable value.
We can conclude that the ticket itself is this entry fee so to speak because you do actually use GP/ZC to buy it. So the question is..will everyone receive something as compensation.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Unfortunately this would violate some rather strict gambling laws, so no can do.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
AerisLei's AvatarAerisLei
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Unfortunately this would violate some rather strict gambling laws, so no can do.
Alright, I can understand the risk of the gambling laws issue - and breaking the law is not acceptable - but I have a question (if that's alright)? Many, many sites (even ones leasted as just 13+ or even younger) have in-game currency 'lotteries'. (Which would be credits or gp... zc would fall outside of this acceptable range in my opinion) are they ALL breaking these laws? Or does it have to do with the specific country (the UK, I presume?) that the server (and thus game) are located in?
Avatar is official art from Pokken Tournament
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Let me put it this way: Mauville Game Corner completely closed in Ωr/αs...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page