PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega Quests

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

MewInuKags's AvatarMewInuKags
grandmaster.pnga+.png
Suggestion Title: Mega Quests Suggestion Summary: A group of quests that would allow users who are having trouble finding megastones in boxes to complete to get the ones they want. As the complete them the quest will get slightly harder to repeat the test. Positive points: Fun and easy way to get megastones if one isn't finding them in boxes very often. Can be completed as many times as wanted with the quests getting harder each time. Negative points: Would take some time to code as well as needing constant updates for new megastones that are released. Reason For Consideration: It would be a fun addition to the site and it wouldn't cost anything for those who have no money to spend on getting more boxes. It's also something that would give people something to give more interactions to possibly complete the tasks. Just a little fun thing I thought of today and thought I'd give it a shot by suggesting it. ^-^ Hope you guys like it.
Icon was drawn by my best friend, the Dorkpix known as MewIchigo21 for my birthday this year. Here is the proof of persission to use it: Icon credit. Summons that I am collecting:
summon_dar.png x 30/500
Nightmare Shroud
summon_jir.png x 93/500
Tanzaku
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
arceus.pngb+.png
No support mega stones are something no meant to be easy to find in boxes.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
SnowyKittin's AvatarSnowyKittin
grandmaster.pngc.png
I do not support for the reason stated above. :3 I like the idea, but mega stones ARE indeed meant to be rare items.
Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
I'd also like to add, when the shop was open you could buy mega stone vouchers from there. So when the shop comes back those vouchers may come back as well. No support.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
The quest to get the Mega Stone you want: Objective 1: Get any Mega Stone. Objective 2: Use the Trade forums to sell it for the one you want. Objective 3: ????? Objective 4: PROFIT!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page