PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

free hypermode once a year

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Silverdni's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilverdni
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
No Support I'm one of those kids whose parents don't let them use money to buy game related products, but I can definately say that I've managed to obtain enough Zophan Canisters to get at least 4 months of hypermode. I even have a Shiny Charm box. Really, it just requires hard work and patience to save up Zophan Canisters. There's more people nowdays that seem to be selling their ZC for items. You hafta work for it. Plus, it seems like most of the support comes from fairly new players. A message to you guys: Don't expect to play for one or two months and be able to get enough good stuff for hypermode. It takes time and hard work.
Credit for IMG
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
arceus.pngb+.png
No support at all for this one it would be a waste of time but what you need to understand is hypermode cost ZC and ZC cost real money to get it just sounds like to me you just want to get something like for free without having to pay for any it or you know to lazy to ask your parents for the money or even bother using your own money to get one. If you didn't bother checking at all hypermodes are not something that is meant to be free to get.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
First of all NO support. Hypermode costs money that Garth and Niet live on. This 'game' is their job. They already had given us a couple of months free during the recoding because they were kind enough to give up more than $10,000USD TWICE. Then people got greedy and expected more. People who pay for their HM earned real life money to buy ZC. Giving it away once a year to people who didn't work hard for their money to buy the premium content to support the site is just insulting. There are MANY ways to get ZC if you need it. Hunt a melan pokemon and sell one, convert it through some of the Staff's shops that are offering ZC for Credits/GP, get hired to hunt boxes for people... just to name a few things you can do ON SITE to get ZC for Hypermode. Second of all, asking Garth and Niet to give away HM once a month for every year is asking them to give away money that they are earning with their hard work supporting and improving the site and that's just not okay. *EDIT* When I was writing this there was only one post on the thread; glad to see that there is so much support for the staff and their hard work.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
BananaLizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBananaLizard
graphics404.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
I don't support this, and I want to point out something, as I read through this post. Those who were in favor of this, were all junior/rookie rank (I don't know when they joined the site, but I'm guessing at recently), so of course this sounds like a good idea, because you're new, and haven't earned anything really cool yet. When I joined, I pretty much joined and stopped playing, life got hectic, etc. When I started back up again, it was actually a few years later and EVERYTHING had changed! I was back to square one, even the pokedex had been reset while I had been away, so I was dropped back to being a newbie! I started small, and traded for little things. I learned how to breed some of the exclusives, and started to breed those in exchange for things, and got better things. I got enough GP to start trading for ZC, I traded for an HM and started hunting (then I realized I could pay for my own, but, that part isn't important). To those of you lower ranks that are new to the game, there's a reason that everyone has blatantly stated their lack of support for this: it's not fair to give you something that SHOULD be earned when you haven't earned it. Think about it this way: If you fail a grade, do you get a trophy? No, you get a bad grade because you didn't put in the work, right? Same thought proccess applies here, if you work towards getting better stuff, and make reasonable offers, you'll get better stuff eventually. Things don't just fall in your lap though. They certainly don't just fall in mine! And what you're asking, is for the HM (even though it's only once a month) to fall into your lap. Life doesn't work that way, and neither does this, especially when, as Suri stated, it's Garth and Niet's livelihood, as this website IS their job.
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Declined due to reasons already stated.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page