PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Being able to search through the approved rejected and completed

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

loveybabylulu's Avatarloveybabylulu
if you want to give a suggestion but if you dont know if it has been suggested yet you find the approved rejected and completed subfourms but sometimes it is quite annoying to look through hundreds of pages so i think you should be able to search the names of the suggestions to make thugns a lot easier for mods and players
Avatar is a pokeheroes suicune plushie All are made by Matamoja. green hair suicune by puppercakes also The last person you simped over is now your enemy, who’s trying to kill you. The last person in your camera roll is your sidekick. The last object you touched is your weapon. Will you survive? Type Race Points: 0
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
We're actually in the process of trying to update the rejected side of the suggestions forums and link the relevant rejected threads (that's actually what I'm going to be working on in a little bit xD) It's just a long process because, as you said, there are a ton of rejected suggestions. However, it will not be a search function - Niet has already given extensive reasons as to why it will not be feasible. It will instead be a thread that links all of the relevant information in terms of rejected suggestions. Worry not though, this is on our to-do list :) I'll be moving this to approved.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
loveybabylulu's Avatarloveybabylulu
Ok ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page