PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Customizable Trainers

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Suggestion Title:Customizable Trainers Suggestion Summary:Yes our trainers are already customizable but there aren't too many options to choose from. The hairs the outfits and the accessories all look amazing but maybe more should be added to make it easier to customize. Ive been seeing a lot of trainers that nearly look identical so I think this would help people feel more unique? Positive points:There would be more variety and it would maybe even be more fun customizing! Negative points:It would probably take a long time to add more hairs, outfits etc... Reason For Consideration:In my opinion it would be a nice update. Some poeple ask for more hairs but honeslty I think a whole trainer update would be nice seeing as there isnt too much to choose from.
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
More outfits are already in the works; we ask for patience due to our small team of artists focusing on Galar releases. :)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Just something to add here, my sister joined pokefarm, but didn't choose any girl shirts due to them being not very customizable, is there going to be an option to look less girlish?
Visit my art shop for cheap art! Avatar created by me. banner made by Kingtotodile, an amazing artist!

reposted

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page