PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

One type of pokemon/egg per shelter refresh?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
grandmaster.pngd.png
As the title says, I'd like to see one type of pokemon or egg per refresh, no doubles. There are, what, 700+ pokemon now, plus a new generation coming out? We can easily have, ,say, only one caterpie egg per refresh. Pros: Makes it easier to find new eggs. Cons: Same as above. Now, to negate the ease stated above, the amount of pokemon and eggs shown could be dropped down a bit.
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
This suggestion falls under something in the Summary of Rejected Suggestions thread.

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions thread

Shelter Limiting Number/Species of Eggs/Pokémon
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
grandmaster.pngd.png
ah, I missed that one.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
arceus.pngb+.png
Sorry no support this would be a total wast of time, seeing as how there are people on here who like to hoard a type of pokemon or for those of who like to shiny hunt. Something like this would make it very hard and very much a big pain if those of us who are shiny, albino or melan hunting couldn't find more then one egg that we need for those hunts.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page