PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FULL SLOTS ☆ melan's icons ☆ human(oid)!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Ahhhh I love your art style so much, been meaning to try sliding an order in here for awhile! 👉👈 USERNAME: MisfortuneDragon CHARACTER: Shizuki EXPRESSION IDEAS?: Maybe just a simple chill/happy smile? BACKGROUND COLOR?: Either orange or green DISCORD: midnight_heart TOTAL PAYMENT: 2500GP
Profile picture was made by me!
melan's Avatarmelan
this character is SOO cute! i love the detail of the fishcake in his hair! thank you for commissioning me, i accept! ill pm you right now :))
nigel he/she
× 3203 / 3000
trade parlor | icon shop | journal
avatar tilly losch photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi
Ooooh my gah your art is cute :) Do you draw customs I been having this idea in my brain for weeks I was hoping to order a dunmer/dark elf themed grimsnarl :) Idk if it counts as humanoid :) I love my dunmer girl I made her in Skyrim + ESO a few weeks ago I'm playing Skyrim lol Also do you take any gems? I only got 1500 GP, 850k Credits. I got 20 Large normal gems XD to many!
melan's Avatarmelan
hey there! thank you so much for expressing interest in my art! unfortunately i do not do customs and grimmsnarl is not exactly humanoid for my ability. i hope you can find someone to visualize it for you! ☺️
tysm for your time!
melan's Avatarmelan
bump
USERNAME: MoonlightReaper CHARACTER: Breezy EXPRESSION IDEAS?: a winking expression seems cute so we can go with that lol BACKGROUND COLOR?: pastel blue DISCORD: yes TOTAL PAYMENT: 2500gp + 200gp tip
245 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
melan's Avatarmelan
i accept this commission (and think theyll look great in my style :P)! i will pm you shortly to ask for oyur discord! (you dont need to send half payment just yet, if youd prefer to wait for when youre next in line! now officially 3/3 of my slots are taken (ahh! yay!) so i'm still open, but any prospective commissioners will be waitlisted! thank you!
hi! :3c USERNAME:ShizukuOsakaFan99 CHARACTER:Beverly (An OC of mine), and here is her fullbody ref:https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/44152457_mnvj596eG9BeKM9.png and the ref for her pale skintone and light blue hair tips:https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/26597089_PzXOuTCt5YGZJYk.png and have her wearing red lipstick on her lips as well~ EXPRESSION IDEAS?:A gentle smile~ BACKGROUND COLOR?:Icy Blue DISCORD:Yes (yes or no, pm the id if yes!) TOTAL PAYMENT:500ZCs
PAREO Art is from a Card in the mobile game BanG Dream:Girls Band Party, Icon Image by Bushiroad~ --- Selling multiple Specials in my first two "Up For Sale" Fields, so DM me or send a Trade Offer if you'd like to buy any of them! 👍🏻🙂 In addition, I am also selling 6 Z-Crystals for 110ZCs each, so DM me or send a Trade Offer if you'd like to buy those as well! 😌
melan's Avatarmelan
accepted thank you!! you have been added to the waitlist :)

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page