PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Name Pokedex

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

PÇWÇ101's AvatarPÇWÇ101
junior.png
Do you know how in the anime the pokedex's have name's well I think It would be cool to name the pokedex. (example: Dexly)

Sprites

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
In the anime, I remember Ash first pokedex being named Dexter or something like that. Do you mean that? If so, don't know what the point of it is will be. I mean it's a cute idea but not needed.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
PÇWÇ101's AvatarPÇWÇ101
junior.png
Your alsways downing my ideas;-(
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
*shrugs* Well this is the suggestion forum. You won't always have people who will be for your idea. Those who make a suggestion should be ready to accept feedback from other users and use that to improve their ideas or note when making new suggestions. Like I said before, it's a cute idea but I don't see the point of it you know. It will also help if you use the suggestion form.
PÇWÇ101's AvatarPÇWÇ101
junior.png
that´s ok it is suggestions and all are not good some are some aren´t
Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png
Locking and moving to rejected Feature isn't exactly necessary... it'd also be more for the staff to moderate, so it's not exactly worth the potential issues that could crop up. If you want to have it named, it'll unfortunately have to be a personal thing for you. Personalization is a great idea, but it wouldn't really work for something so private as your own Pokédex.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page