PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ModWatch; Censoring

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pngd.png
A simple suggestion basically, When viewing modwatch you can see the actions of the staff, more importantly –in regards to this suggestion- is the showing of usernames when it comes to the rejections of clans. My suggestion is to have the names censored. Why? Honestly I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business if someone failed to have a clan accepted. I honestly wouldn’t wish to see my name on the list so others know that I failed to impress the judges, knock to my confidence much.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
This is something I am in complete agreement with. We've been pushing hard to make sure that people's names weren't shown, and yet they still are... This needs resolving asap, imho. EDIT:: Was resolved >3
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
If I may post an "excuse"... hehe... this happened because originally ModWatch was intended as an admin-only feature so we could keep an eye on staff, see who was working and stuff, which would be especially useful for future MITs. But in making it public... yeah, some changes needed to be made, and some cases escaped.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page