PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Way to track items

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
There have been several bug reports of missing items on PF1. Now, I don't think it's possible (either on PF1 or here) for things to go missing without a reason, but why not implement a list which keeps track of the items currently being held by Pokémon, just to reassure the users? The only areas where items show up are in the inventory, on a Pokémon in the party/field, or on a Pokémon in the Trade Centre. Assuming the user is aware of what they're trading, tracking the latter would be redundant, as well would tracking those in the inventory (for obvious reasons). Which leaves those in the party/fields. Consider this scenario~
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I could make it show something like, for example: Rollout Orb ×2 +3
Currently being held by Pokémon. Click to view list
Then, clicking on that "+3" would reveal the list like you have shown. So the ×2 would be the number you have on hand, and the +3 how many are being held. Very interesting idea.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Aha, a friend of mine suggested clicking on the item to display the list, but I was too lazy to edit my post. xD Hm, I considered merging the track list with the inventory, but wouldn't it collide with the items listed there? The way it is now, only those in the inventory are shown. Like this~ Rollout Orb x2 Sachet What would happen if I gave the Sachet to a Pokémon, like in my example, and I had no extra? A strikethrough, perhaps, to show the difference? Rollout Orb x2 Sachet +1
Currently being held by Pokémon. Click to view list
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Hmm, maybe it could be okay with ×0, but I'd also have to add ×1 instead of just having the absence of a quantity implying one. I dunno. That part will have to be investigated.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page